Write Reflective Compositions
It might not be easy to write about yourself, but you may find out that it is one of the most satisfying kinds of writing. Many successful people credit at least some of their success to personal writing. Reflective writing is writing in which you reflect on your own experiences or thoughts.
As with all writing, you will need to follow a few steps if you want to have a great result:
1. Prewriting: remembering an incident in your life
2. Drafting: writing or typing out your thoughts
3. Editing: refining what you have written. This includes reorganization and rewriting to make your text as powerful as it can be.
4. Reflecting: looking back on what you have written
to see the full lesson.
No account yet? Sign up here
- the first 10 days are free!